Charge Knife saddle

Discussion in 'Components, Accessories and Clothing' started by gouldina, 12 Apr 2010.

1. gouldina

gouldina New Member

I'm thinking of purchasing one of these. Anyone had any experience of them?

2. gilbo1967

gilbo1967 New Member

hi m8
    i bought one when they first came out put it this way the best 40 quid i have spent but like any saddle each to their own i love mine but you may hate yours if you decide to get one.

gilbo

3. dodgy

dodgy Guru

I have one and rate it highly for me. Might be murder for someone else, though!

4. johnnyh

johnnyh Veteran

had one, couldnt get on with it and changed for a Spec Toupe... different thrones for different bones! :becool:

5. jay clock

jay clock Massive member

I have two Charge Spoons and they are excellent if that helps. 112 miles on one of them around Lanzarote and fine. I always avoided these super slim racing saddles but I am very happy with these. One of mine the CrMo and one is Ti - not sure I can tell any difference though!

6. OP
    OP
    gouldina

gouldina New Member

Thanks very much guys. I think I'll take the plunge then as they're going for £31 on Winstanley's bikes which seems like a very reasonable price for a saddle like that. I was thinking of getting a Spoon but it's only £10 extra so...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice