Charge Spoon, Charge Knife and other saddles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubist

Still wavin'
I need to fund a new saddle, and a check of the garage shows I have more saddles than arses, so these have to go:

Charge Spoon, Now sold

Charge Knife, now sold thanks

Ragley Natural, white with green tree logo. This is a lightweight XC saddle, identical chassis to a Velo, Madison, Charge etc. Had some use, with wear to the nose fabric and the tips of the wings at the back from wheelie duties (bloody kids....) I guess it weighs about 250 grammes so is ideal for an XC bike. £12 posted.
Saddles010.jpg
Saddles011.jpg
Saddles012.jpg
Saddles013.jpg

Cube RFR saddle. Another Velo design, identical to the Charge in profile and again about 250 grammes in weight. This is a superbly comfy saddle and was originally fitted to my Cube XC bike. It has a little wear to the nose, the colour has faded through being rubbed on fabric shorts, and the seat rails have been shaped a little through use. I love this saddle, but the perfectionist in me had to swap it as soon as I found a replacement. Yours for £9 posted.
Saddles004.jpg
Saddles005.jpg
Saddles008.jpg

Selle Italia Flex Womens' saddle. Built for touring comfort with a central cut out and flex chassis, this was bought for Cubette as she was experimenting to find a comfy saddle. She found she prefers the Charge Ladle she now has, so this one can go. Bit of paint off the rails, but otherwise excellent condition. £11 posted.
Saddles014.jpg
Saddles015.jpg
Saddles017.jpg

Merida Sub XC saddle. This was the original perch on Cubettes XC bike, so was removed before it was ever used. Lightweight, generic vinyl covered flat XC style saddle. £14 posted.
Saddles018.jpg
Saddles019.jpg
Saddles020.jpg

Ih007

Is the Ti the leather version?

cloggsy

Boardmanist
Sorry cloggsy, it sold this morning.

D'Oh! :cry:

Top Bottom