Charity Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nickg

Über Member
Well I'm doing my first ride in May, and I want to do it for Charity. As just recently I had a little scare of testicular cancer I would like to ride for them, but I'm struggling to find the main charity site for them, so I can contact them and ask if its ok for me to ride for them. Can anybody help?

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly

OP
OP
nickg

nickg

Über Member
Cheers stuaff. I did see couple of these, I was looking to see if there was one similar to breast cancer site. I mean if you see a sponsor form and says breast cancer you know straight away who your giving to, where as say orchid cancer I would have.to research and think twice about donating. Do you know what I mean?

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Cheers stuaff. I did see couple of these, I was looking to see if there was one similar to breast cancer site. I mean if you see a sponsor form and says breast cancer you know straight away who your giving to, where as say orchid cancer I would have.to research and think twice about donating. Do you know what I mean?
Yup, certainly worth dropping them a line- apart from more info about what they'd do with the money, they might be able to give you a hand RE publicity etc.

Top Bottom