England : Kent Charlotte's Summer Sprint - 19th August 2017

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
It looks it on the map.only just got my first single speed since I was about 5.

You coming down Ian?
Yes I'll be there

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
[QUOTE 4915579, member: 21629"]Few offers to make your ride to feel not so flat: :laugh:

Ride with 0.5 bar pressure in both tyres.
Make sure bike brakes are squeezed so tight that you cannot spin the wheels.
Get a bike trailer. I will (somehow...) fit my tiny 15 stones body into it. Your legs will say "thank you" ... ermmm ... will curse you after trying to move few yards.

Muahahaha (evil laugh) :evil:
Giggle :giggle:
Still giggle ... :giggle: :giggle:
[/QUOTE]
You might be surprised at that one.........

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
[QUOTE 4915592, member: 21629"]Nooo ...

Sorry to upset you and others ;) but I still like my own bicycle and it's perfectness.[/QUOTE]
No upset caused. Might be fun to give the trailer thing a go sometime. That Cube is lovely indeed.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
On second thoughts, perhaps lunch at Headcorn Village will be a better bet then the Aerodrome which will be very busy.
Headcorn Village has a couple of really nice small cafe's and also a Costa.

OP
OP
Lavender Rose

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
My only concern is storing the bikes, but I am sure we can work something out. Or....we get coffees to go and sit in the park next to Woods Cycles on the corner.

I just though the aerodrome would be fun as a nice feature to the cycle? And yes @Salty seadog the course is nice and flat, I drove it because the weather was foul and I didn't have enough time to do it all on my bike. Its a lovely circuit - with two crossovers, but that's minor!

Top Bottom