Chat room temporarily disabled

It might be a bit racy for you Al.:thumbsup:

Probably best i dont go in either then !

I've heard Marin York is the worst offender ?
whistling.gif

Foxy

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
:rolleyes: Own up, who farted?

Pity...

I wonder what was said and who made a complaint?

Recently i have returned to CC and spend most of my time in the chat room

I think I have learn t more in that room than any where else on the forums..

Also had the odd heated discussion but still on talking terms with those individuals, and never felt it needed a complaint.

hope the room returns as soon as possible..

And as some else mentioned , as long as it isn't racist, sexist etc, all comment sin the chat room should stay there?

Yours Aye

Adrian
Having reviewed the chat logs (in relation to an incident reported a few days ago that I've only just had chance to look at) I have decided to temporarily close the chat room.

I know plenty of you enjoy using the chat room, but I need to review the logs in more detail and probably remove some people's access to chat as a result.

I'm quite disappointed that someone would use Chat for negative purposes, especially as I always imagined people used it for a bit of friendly real-time banter, not sniping and backstabbing fellow CC'ers!

Don't expect chat to be back online before the weekend as I have other things to attend to for the rest of this week.

Shaun.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Well it is easy enough to find out what is talked about in there most of the time. The main topics of conversation are TTs, training, FNRttcs, music, alcohol, banter, cats, commuting, lights, gear ratios and helping out newbies who want real-time answers. If you don't think that's what is talked about most of the time I suggest you get ian and misterpaul to do a better job at spying at us or extract more information from Noodley.

Oh please grow up Paul.
rolleyes.gif

yello

On the few occasions I've been into the Chat Room, I've had difficulty actually keeping up with the flow of conversation. I don't know who is talking to who or even what the subject is sometimes! For all I know, I've been insulted countless times and didn't even know it! Nah, it's always been jovial.... as far as I can gather!

Whatever kicked off must have been exceptional and I have no doubt the decision to take chat down was not taken lightly. We have to remember that words on a forum/chat have implications for the site owner beyond that that can be dismissed as simple heated dispute or whatever.

Top Bottom