Chat Room

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

There have been quite a few new visitors to the chatroom over the past few days :becool: who had previosuly been unaware of it's existence as the 'chat' button is stuck away at the top and it is not obvious it is a chatroom.

Any way it can be made more obvious? What do others think?

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
I think it should be renamed 'Noodley's lounge' :thumbsup:

But you're right, I rarely think of visiting, maybe more prominance is required.

Shaun

Founder
He he ... it'll just be a little tickle here and there, nothing too drastic. <well, at least I *think* so ... lol>

:rofl:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Shaun

Founder
Thats what you said last time :whistle:

I know, sorry ....

It won't be so radical this time. Just some tidying up, moving a couple of things around, and taking away some of the clutter.

That's the general plan anyway. :smile:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Now why would such an innocent sentence strike fear into the very heart of me?

Is it because you've only just completed your spreadsheet analysis of which skin to use according to the ambient light level in the room and properties of the monitor you are using and their effect on eye fatigue?

:whistle:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I was thinking of inviting into the Chat room all the people who have a birthday today.

Somehow, I get the impression that Smoking Joe is not celebrating his 100th birthday today, nor is another member, to the best of my knowledge, celebrating his 99th birthday. :unsure:

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
Is it because you've only just completed your spreadsheet analysis of which skin to use according to the ambient light level in the room and properties of the monitor you are using and their effect on eye fatigue?

:whistle:

you wound to the very core of me...you know that don't you?

Zoiders

There have been quite a few new visitors to the chatroom over the past few days :becool: who had previosuly been unaware of it's existence as the 'chat' button is stuck away at the top and it is not obvious it is a chatroom.

Any way it can be made more obvious? What do others think?
Noodle has forgotten the first rule of chat room club...

Top Bottom