Chat Zone for The Big Big Trip Journal!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
cosmicbike

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Enjoyed your last few updates. I can relate about the spiders, but the yellow eyes following you around amused me greatly:laugh: Nice to read you found some bends and hills, though that Highway 17 doesn't sound like my idea of fun.

CharlesF

Guru
Hobbs, these continue to be a brilliant read, like the old fashioned serials in a magazine, I can’t wait for the next. Although each one makes me more and more envious! It would be huge boots for me to follow/fill.

No updates for a few days, I hope it is because he is enjoying himself and not because Highway 17 got him.
In a way my silence was due to 17 - avoiding it by going out into the woods. No WiFi in the woods - but no cars eitherv^_^^_^

Hobbs, these continue to be a brilliant read, like the old fashioned serials in a magazine, I can’t wait for the next. Although each one makes me more and more envious! It would be huge boots for me to follow/fill.
Thank you! That's very nice to read.

I'm no mad adventurer, my bike is as basic as they come, my fitness is in my boots, I can't navigate for peanuts. If I can do this, anyone can. It starts with throwing your leg over your bike and cycling somewhere, anywhere,with the intention of having an adventure.
Keep reading, less of the envy, more of the inspiration, please^_^.

Really enjoying these reports. Trying to visualise the route on a map - has anyone marked one up?
Hi!
HobbesOnTour is on Strava. You can see the daily routes there (including the wrong turns!) and some other photos. I don't think you need a paying subscription to follow.
Thanks for the interest!

OP
OP
cosmicbike

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Hi!
HobbesOnTour is on Strava. You can see the daily routes there (including the wrong turns!) and some other photos. I don't think you need a paying subscription to follow.
Thanks for the interest!
Excellent, following you now:hello::okay:
Do keep the updates coming, really enjoying reading of your adventure.

Top Bottom