Chatroom not loading

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I am advised by the other occupant that rebooting the computer solves the problem - I would of thought that at least one other intrepid soul would have tried that - so it might not be the answer

Admin - It was also doing the triplicating posts thing again (i am told) - similar sort of symptons to last night

you failed again - It was suggested that rebooting the computer might clear it - but assuming that you are that fussed you have probably tried that already

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Noodley, that is because there were two of you in there last night. ;)

Yes, two Noodleys. :ohmy:

:smile:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Yes, it was doing the triplicating posts thing last night - to me anyway. It also duplicated Noodley. Combined with not adding any dialogue for a few minutes then adding twenty (or seven ? :unsure: ) posts all at once once once, made me feel dizzy. So I had to leave. But as it did not say I was there in the first place, was I really there at all?

:smile:

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

still not letting me in :sad:

Shaun

Founder
The chat module doesn't run from the CycleChat server - it is remotely hosted with IPS, so there's not much I can do about the problems from this end.

I've put in a support ticket with IPS though so it should be sorted fairly soon.

Cheers,
Shaun

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Ta. I was surprised more people didn't get involved in my forum apocalypse thread when it happened yesterday though.

Top Bottom