Chavs on mopeds

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dudi

Muwahaha.
* in the voice of Mr T *
I pity the chav on the moped who trys to overtake me waaaay too close on my way home!

raced the knobber for about half a mile before he had to brake and swerve in behind me down a side road to go home, his pitiful hair-dryer on wheels was no match...

his shock and dissapointmet at his crapness was quite evident in his eyes!

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I find them all funny. I love powering along, taking a tight-ish courner really fast and if they have got ahead overtaking them while they brake and i power on round the courner.
Most really dont know how to courner, i've seen them going round a RAB with their feet down. The big wimps

I had one recently on a 50cc, I was behind him but gaining, he saw me and opened it up to the full 33mph, I was still gaining, I passed him then took a swift left, saw him in the mirror go past the turning with a look of sheer horror on his face. I then made a passable impression of someone dying from exhaustion, but it was worth it.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
dudi said:
Muwahaha.
* in the voice of Mr T *
I pity the chav on the moped who trys to overtake me waaaay too close on my way home!

raced the knobber for about half a mile before he had to brake and swerve in behind me down a side road to go home, his pitiful hair-dryer on wheels was no match...

his shock and dissapointmet at his crapness was quite evident in his eyes!

Not up the London road hill I take it

Maz

Guru
dudi said:
Muwahaha.
* in the voice of Mr T *
* in the voice of Mr T *
Crazy fool!

OP
OP
dudi

dudi

FatFellaFromFelixstowe said:
Not up the London road hill I take it

Haha, no, it was along Hawthorn Drive... nice and flat! i normally try to sprint as fast as I can for the full length of the road anyway.

JohnRedcoRn

why do they need mopeds anyway ? then again where i live, greggs, the spar and shoppacheck must be getting on for two miles apart.
I dont know....todays underclass are pathetic - in my day your average council estate monkey could do the four minute mile with a hefty video recorder under one arm and a childs bike under the other.

Top Bottom