cheap coffee stop in urmston..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
yeah , he says they are doing better than they imagined, now do hot snacks too,last week they won business start up of the year from ( i think it was) the manchester chamber of commerce

Last edited:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
I may well pass that way at some point in the not too distant future. If I flash my CC credentials do I get a discount.... ;)
Finally found an excuse to head through Manchester and out the other side to visit Riverbank Coffee (slightly prompted by @fossyant's recent visit). I wasn't disappointed with my hearty homemade sausage roll and a black Americano. Great spot with a very relaxed feel during the week. A few cyclists and walk in customers but not crowded, probably gets rammed at weekends though?

GeekDadZoid

Über Member
hey up @I like Skol , glad you found it satisfactory, your right it does get busy at weekends, i will show him your post when i see him next :okay:

I stumbled on this last summer when out for a ride and really enjoyed it, love seeing how successful it seems to be doing. Wish the paths down where a little better for my road bike as I would visit more often.

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
On bank holidays they sometimes have pony rides for the kids and childrens arts and crafts, face painting stuff like that.

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
I hope this is not in breach of cyclechat rules

Riverbank Coffee
7h ·

**Date for your diary**
1f929.png

The amazing stovemunkey will be with us on Wednesday 1st September serving delicious hot food, crepes and Welsh cakes.
1f924.png
Check out their Facebook page for more information.
We’ve also got Purple Buttercup doing crafts & the pony rides are back too!
1f3a8.png
1f434.png

1f606.png
Make sure you put the date in diary It’s a day filled with fine food and lots of fun!
1f603.png

_nc_ohc=0vpjVmUEtkAAX-mk4ez&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-2.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/Riverbankc...VYbR3zG7U39yIGleS_8Msx3oYprZMHI&__tn__=<<,P-R

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I hope this is not in breach of cyclechat rules

Riverbank Coffee
7h ·

**Date for your diary** View attachment 606147
The amazing stovemunkey will be with us on Wednesday 1st September serving delicious hot food, crepes and Welsh cakes. View attachment 606148 Check out their Facebook page for more information.
We’ve also got Purple Buttercup doing crafts & the pony rides are back too! View attachment 606149 View attachment 606150
View attachment 606151 Make sure you put the date in diary It’s a day filled with fine food and lots of fun! View attachment 606152
View attachment 606153

https://www.facebook.com/Riverbankcoffee/?__cft__[0]=AZUtYYySPKU2ZQQQVtg_Mj4Ou2JMtIbshJ_NI6hsUxBZLBij0F47Pu_eCuXN_9Wa5uHHbR034ozmllQYbuH_RrWTcR2DEhJ4EXY3VYbR3zG7U39yIGleS_8Msx3oYprZMHI&__tn__=<<,P-R

Stop it, I supposed to be working. :whistle:

OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
Hands up
1f64c.png
if you’re joining us tomorrow? We’ll have Leon serving roast turkey, stuffing and pig in blanket barm with a splash of gravy and a giant pig in a blanket hot dog with stuffing mayonnaise cranberry sauce and sprout slaw.
We’ll also be joined by Longford Community Choir from 11am for Christmas carols by the Christmas tree.
The weather looks a little more promising, @I like Skol @fossyant @GeekDadZoid
1639230895534.png

1639230932128.png

Top Bottom