1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cheap, great quality technical clothing

Discussion in 'Components, Accessories and Clothing' started by Mister Paul, 5 Nov 2007.

1. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

Decathlon do some very good running shirts. Long sleeved (and the sleeves are extra long, as you need on a bike), black or red (and 2 women's colours), a couple of reflective logos. And a short zip on the collar.

They're great for cooler morning commutes over a base layer, when it's not cold enough for a jacket.

And they're only £9.95 each. Well recommended.

2. jay clock

jay clock Massive member

I worship at the Church of St Deckie whenever I go to France or Spain - must have over 50 items of cycling, running and swimming kit. Plus a box load of parts and spares. And now my daughter is at Uni 3 miles from the Surrey Quays branch, CASHPOINT!

3. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Didn't know you were working at Decathlon now Mr P! I take it you are getting commission?

4. Mister Paul

Mister Paul Honky

I don't. I like to give credit where credit's due. Which is the reason I have also been known to say good things about Halfords occasionally.

I thought I'd share the shirt info because I've just spent a couple of weeks trying to find cheap but decent long-sleeved cycling shirts. Tried a few on and either didn't buy them or returned them because of the fit or price. Then looked a bit laterally and came across these boys.

5. punkypossum

punkypossum Donut Devil

I got loads of stuff from Decathlon while I lived in France - just wish they did mailorder, bet they could make even more of a fortune than they probably do anyway!!!