Cheapest place online to get accessories/parts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

...I wan tto buy a supply of spare cables, pads, grease, oil, tools...that kind of stuff so I always have what i need in the garage when i need it. Where is th echeapest place to buy basic stuff like this? LBS is silly money as usual.:smile:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Probably Ribble, but Probikekit can be as good or better as they deliver post free.

BTW if anyone from Probikekit is reading this, thanks for the KMC X10 chain which I ordered Sunday night, it's just arrived. :smile:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Parker can be reasonable too - it's just a question of shopping around.

BTW, if you want a pair of Shimano gear cables to keep spare, BTFB, pm me, I've some on hand you can have gratis.

Mr Pig

You need to shop around. One outfit will be cheaper on one part but not others. Check the Wooly Hat Shop too.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
I usually check the usual suspects (CRC, ProBikeKit, Wiggle) first, then hunt around elsewhere to compare prices. I've also used SJS and dotbike.

CRC have excellent delivery - I ordered my chain late on Wed night, got an email at 5.30pm on Thursday saying it had been dispatched and it dropped through the letterbox on Friday morning. THey're always very quick and the service is excellent.

Wiggle can be pretty fast too - just don't pay extra for the premium delivery (or whatever it's called). It's usually slower than the free delivery !

e-rider

crappy member
Wiggle and CRC everytime for me if they have what I want.

You really find out how good a company is as soon as you have a problem and these two are great.

Cyclexpress, bikesyoulike and dotbike are good with free delivery.

All terrain cycles are OK but charge a lot for P&P

Ribble used to be terrible and I'd never shop there again even if people are saying that they are much better now - too late - bunch of idiots.

My new favourite shop to HATE is JE James - IMO avoid at all costs even if they are giving it away!

Top Bottom