check out these nutters, it's on tv as i write this

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Bloody hell! :tongue:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
It was on tonight's BBC 1 motorway cops..

Let's just say...don't tackle a drugged up bugger even if run over by a car............. OMG....

6 officers to take down a lady that was hit by a car at speed...FFS....

Where can I get some of that... :tongue:

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
If the one in the red was in so much danger, why didn't the coppers just deck her?

One of my new flatmates is Swedish and he said that they must've come from the far north of Sweden. Too much darkness and alchohol. His words, not mine.

Carwash

Señor Member
Taken straight to hospital for NHS treatment - they'll think twice before trying anything like that again. :tongue:

yenrod

fossyant said:
It was on tonight's BBC 1 motorway cops..

Let's just say...don't tackle a drugged up bugger even if run over by a car............. OMG....

6 officers to take down a lady that was hit by a car at speed...FFS....

Where can I get some of that... :tongue:

Mr Phoebus said:
The Swede's build them Vulva's to last.

Carwash said:
Taken straight to hospital for NHS treatment - they'll think twice before trying anything like that again. :ohmy:

Whats next, playing on the nurburgring ?

They've either got be on something OR just not wanting to get nabbed by the police.

I feel the former as its not normal to run onto a motorway...!

For obvious reasons.

Amazing section of film.

I feel most sorry for the sad bugger of a lorry driver.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
cookiemonster said:
If the one in the red was in so much danger, why didn't the coppers just deck her?

They did say they couldn't hit her because they suspected that the previous head traumas may have been causing the problems and were worried about causing further damage.

Personnaly, I'd have clumped 'em down straight away, its got to be less risky than having them sprinting across the M6 ;)

Still, its easy to sit and judge from the comfort of an armchair I suppose :biggrin:

Top Bottom