check out these nutters, it's on tv as i write this

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

rich p said:
Holy Christ! They survived too. Howwhy?

Brains said:
Hit by a car, on a motorway, TWICE ! and still comes up fighting !

Looked to me that the one hit by the lorry stayed down but the one who hit the car got up and leaped the barrier.

;)

longers

Legendary Member
Crackle said:
Cool, I volunteer you to do it while we all hide around the corner ;);)

When I said "presented", what I really meant was leave on the beside table while they're heavily sedated and sneak off.

We could get Dayvo to do the translation - he's got neat hand writing :rolleyes:.

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
ColinJ said:
Accused of Murder
  • Sabina Eriksson, aged 40, of Mallow, County Cork, will be at North Staffordshire Magistrates' Court in Fenton, today.
Motorway woman
  • Yesterday, Swede Sabina Eriksson, aged 40 and currently living in Ireland, pleaded guilty to going on to the M6 motorway on Saturday. She also admitted assaulting a police officer.
It doesn't say that the 40 year old Swedish nutters from Ireland named Sabina Eriksson are the same woman but I think that it is a fair assumption... ;)

o right, i missed that minor detail :rolleyes:

no wonder she wanted to get away!

Noodley

Maz said:
Eriksson? She was more like a motor-roller.

;)

It gets wierder.....

From the STaffordshire Sentinel the article is posted as above:

Woman, 40, on murder charge

Friday, September 12, 2008, 09:40

A WOMAN will appear in court this morning charged with the murder of Glen Hollinshead.

Sabina Eriksson, aged 40, of Mallow, County Cork, will be at North Staffordshire Magistrates' Court in Fenton, today.

The defendant was questioned and charged by Staffordshire Police after being released from hospital.

Mr Hollinshead, aged 54, was found behind his home in Duke Street, Fenton, on May 20 with a stab wound to his chest.

However it then continues with a final paragraph:

Police then received reports of a woman jumping from a bridge over the A50, sustaining two broken ankles and a fractured skull.

Now the last paragraph is a total stand-alone......

Now if this is the same woman - she has a habit of stupid maneouvres on the roads!

Top Bottom