Check this bad boy out

Discussion in 'Bikes and Buying Advice - What Bike?' started by MrGrumpy, 26 Jul 2012.

1. MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy Huge Member

2. TransientStates

TransientStates Regular

Oh, a steal at only £532.50!!! ;-)

Pat "5mph" and Hawk like this.
  3. MrJamie

MrJamie Oaf on a Bike

Ive wondered how bright it actually is, when ive put 3 of the big 1600+1600+1200=4400 chinese "lumen" magicshines together the increase over 1 doesnt appear all that significant with them lighting the same area. Itd also be much cheaper just to buy the normal magicshines :O

4. OP
    OP
    MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy Huge Member

Very very expensive indeed, chinese lumens do appear to be different from our lumens :biggrin: However I reckon it will be bright as f....... On a serious note though I think the ones sold above come with higher quality batteries? Still thats a hell of alot of money!

5. 3600 lumens and 2 + hours of battery life ... dosen't seem to add up to me.

Andrew

6. Panter

Panter Just call me Chris...

7. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

You'd be better off with a bar light and helmet mount, and for that cash you can splash on Exposure, Dinnote or Hope systems (bar and head)

8. Scilly Suffolk

Scilly Suffolk Über Member

Let's hope anyone using this on the road shows due consideration for other users: I wouldn't like to have this waggling on a pair of handlebars, shining in my face or mirrors.

9. biggs682

biggs682 Smile a mile bike provider

how much

dave r and Pat "5mph" like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice