Cheddar Gorge, with wind

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
It's good Maggot, but I thought the first time I saw it with the wind whistling, made the descent seem a little more 'hairy'!!!!!!!!!!!

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Holy-Moly Maggot!
Guess you've done that before a few times, looks hairy from the warmth of my kitchen.

What speeds were you kicking out down there?

TimO

Guru
Whenever I watch footage on my camera, it looks like I'm barely cycling faster than walking speed. Since this looks fast, I'm worried about how fast it actually is!

col

Legendary Member
That was great :tongue:

redcogs

Guru
What i meant Patrick you old wag, was perhaps maggot could do the same route on his cycle starting at the bottom and finishing at the top of the hill. This was a poor attempt at a rather weak joke.

As was yours.. ;-)

redcogs said:
What i meant Patrick you old wag, was perhaps maggot could do the same route on his cycle starting at the bottom and finishing at the top of the hill. This was a poor attempt at a rather weak joke.

As was yours.. ;-)

Well, actually I thought your joke was rather good. Just imagine the wind noise replaced by maggot's gasping and wheezing, the film image of the computer showing 2.7 mph, the camera battery needing to be changed................:biggrin:

Top Bottom