Cheer me up...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
People do things for all kinds of reasons - you probably feel let down by your mate but if he's a good friend this will all come out in the wash. Try not to take it personally, a good mate will be a person you can come back to time and time again and chill out like no time has passed.

I do think it's probably a bit harsh that you're telling him that you don't want to see him again.

Give it a bit of time and see how you feel later.

Have a good 21st birthday!!!

Moose

That's going to keep me entertained for hours!
ah.gif
angel.gif
whistling.gif

I've messed around on this site before, just been entertaining myself again - thanks
laugh.gif

TVC

1523791 said:
I have now become aware of Omegle. So I can thank you for the education there.

Oh dear, Oh dear, Oh dear. Wierdo corner. I just had a go, and introduced myself as XmisterIS. It didn't go well.

Lucheni

Dunno how to cheer you up but I think you might be over-reacting just a smidge. I'm sure he could have arranged to meet this girl some other time and it sucks that he's choosing her over your 21st but it could be worse!

Last year I planned to go on one of those team building adventure day thingummy's with a mate. Archery, abseiling, raft building and the like. The company were offering a fantastic one off deal. It was tremendously discounted and completely free if you were unemployed or in receipt of certain benefits.

His girlfriend didn't want to go, so my mate only booked two places. At the last minute she decided she did want to go after all and my mate gave her my place. I made a couple calls but by that time they were completely booked up. I can understand why he chose to keep her sweet. He knew I'd forgive him eventually but she'd nag him every day for 6 months straight and still not forget it. It pissed me off but we stayed mates. Good friends can be tough to find.

OP
OP
P

PoliceMadAd

Well you've made me laugh, 'clunge in Sadler Gate' (do you remember Bluenote?) and 'pissed up crumpets'. Thanks :smile:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Did you hear the person on the other end shouing, "Ah for f***'s sake! Beryl? Beryl? It's that lunatic with the rubber chicken, the tub of vaseline and three feet of hosepipe! Again!"

biggrin.gif

twobiker

If he brings back photos, forgive him, laugh a lot and go for a drink, if he's secretive and says he's going again then you will have to wait till it ends and then go for a drink.

C

chillyuk

Did you hear the person on the other end shouing, "Ah for f***'s sake! Beryl? Beryl? It's that lunatic with the rubber chicken, the tub of vaseline and three feet of hosepipe! Again!"

Oi!!

My wife is Beryl AND we met on a dating site and I have never had a rubber chicken. Other than that I am saying nowt.

Have the best 21st ever, then when marra comes back from his disappointing and doomed liaison, he will spend the rest of his life regretting being such a let-down. Every time someone starts "Remember PoliceMadAd's 21st when we all went back with those girls for..." He'll be forced to remember his wanderings with Icy Mavis round the rain-swept streets of Manchester.

Top Bottom