Cheery News?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Melvil

It's a grey day outside, middle of the week, work blues etc. Does anyone have any cheery news that could brighten the day?

Mr Phoebus

I've got some good news for you?

You're not in the path of Hurricane Dean.

Shaun

Founder
I found out today I'll be getting redundency so it'll be off to the LBS to order a Specialized Roubaix as soon as the cheque clears ... yippeee!!!! :blush:

Keith Oates

Janner
Had an increase in salary this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaun

Founder
alecstilleyedye said:
slightly mixed news shaun :blush:

Actually, it's double good news because I've already secured myself a new job with a local IT firm that offers better pay and conditions!!

Feel a bit mean spending so much on a bike, but then I've put 21 years in at my current firm and I'm thinking of the bike as my Golden Handshake :ohmy:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Admin;46207][quote name= said:
slightly mixed news shaun :blush:

Actually, it's double good news because I've already secured myself a new job with a local IT firm that offers better pay and conditions!!

Feel a bit mean spending so much on a bike, but then I've put 21 years in at my current firm and I'm thinking of the bike as my Golden Handshake :ohmy:[/QUOTE]
:ohmy:

snorri

Legendary Member
It was so warm and sunny today I just had to take a break from my outdoor house painting project:smile::blush:
The good news is, the job is now more than half way to completion.:ohmy::smile::ohmy::smile:

Top Bottom