England : Cheshire Cheshire Cat 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Can not find a thread for the 2014 Cat on the forum. I am doing the 100. Anyone else doing it this year or did people get put off by last year's cancellation.

I am looking forward to it-ish. Not done anywhere near enough training but am trying to make up in recent weeks.

SB

DiddlyDodds

Random Resident
Every year i think "Yes this is the one for me" , then i see the cost and slip into "next year" mode , after last years losses i would have thought this years entry fee would be near the billion pound mark.

Caveat Emptor

Read the terms and conditions first, before entering. A lot of people were disappointed last year when they were not refunded following the event's cancellation.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I've done it a few years back. Won't be bothering again. It's 30-35 miles of good terrain, hills etc, but once you've done that, it's 65 miles of not a lot = boring as it all heads out west with not much to see.

At least Mow Cop is closed to traffic. Just got bodies to pick your way through, rather than bodies and cars !

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Did it 2 years ago - and completed Mow Cop.

I was signed up last year for the 100 when it got cancelled and couldn't do the re-scheduled date so they were fine fitting me onto a different event from their back-up offer.

I'd do the 100 this year but am not available.

Steve H

Large Member
I'm in for the 100. If this weather holds out it will be a glorious day out.

Mickthemove

Über Member
I wont be wasting my money next year, as a tail end charlie the feed stations were empty other that gels and water, Got my Mow Cop medal and rode the lot yesterday after walking every hill last year!

Top Bottom