Cheshire Cat

Discussion in 'Sportives' started by forty-two, 6 Nov 2007.

1. forty-two

forty-two New Member

I'm up in Warrington in a few weeks time and was thinking of tackling part of the route. Does anyone have a route map they could point me to.
    Thanks

2. ash68

ash68 New Member

Assuming it's the same route as last year try the website at www.kilotogo.com/cheshirecat.htm seems to have various pages to look at. Just click onto map of route. Doesn't look very clear though,but might give you a rough idea.Hope it helps.

3. John Ponting

John Ponting Über Member

or click on Ride Detail and get a clearer version of the map and a full route card for both rides?

4. alecstilleyedye

alecstilleyedye nothing in moderation Moderator

the longer route takes in mow cop (verrrrrrrrrrrrry nasty)

the shorter route has a nasty ramp up to the feeding zone and the wind in your face across the cheshire plain.

5. I didn't do the event this year as much of it is my normal training routes and I'm unwilling to pay to ride the roads I do every few weeks anyway
    (- it's different doing an event somewhere new)

But a friend was keen to do it and to recce it first, so we rode the route out from Warrington rather than Knutsford, in two halves on two separate weekends - each was a decent distance including the out-and-back to get onto the route.

The routesheets on the Kilotogo website were easy to follow, although of course I knew most of the roads, but not necessarily their names...

6. OP
    OP
    forty-two

forty-two New Member

Thanks
    I most likely tackle the northan route riding out from Warrington.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice