Child Neglect

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

FeistySquirrel

Professional Jelly Baby Decapitator
Going through my phone photos, I just came across this before and after shot; how could I ever neglect my baby like this? :B)
PhotoGrid_1387566746147.jpg

Harsh winter etc. :cold:

I'm happy to report that since this photo was taken, in fact, I believe since the day after this photo was taken; she has been restored to shininess. :sun:

Kies

I'm sorry but you deserve to be strung up and quartered for even subjecting us to that dirty brown rusty excuse of a drive train !!!!

Glad you cleaned and lubed .... Cleaned and lubed :highfive:

OP
OP
FeistySquirrel

FeistySquirrel

:laugh: I don't even know how it got so bad... I think I must of just put it away very wet. As this was when it wasn't ridden for a while. I don't like to think what would of happened if I tried to ride it like this... :heat::B)

This was the first, and last time I've ever had rust on any of the bike :training:

OP
OP
FeistySquirrel

FeistySquirrel

I hope I've brought awareness to you all now... This is happening all over the country. For just 3 Flapjack bars a day; you can help stop this neglect. :smooch:

I hope I've brought awareness to you all now... This is happening all over the country. For just 3 Flapjack bars a day; you can help stop this neglect. :smooch:
It's true, I've just eaten 3 flapjack bars to test this theory. Then I checked my bike, and lo and behold there's not a spot of rust in site.

Off to stock up, need more oat based snacks :mrpig:

OP
OP
FeistySquirrel

FeistySquirrel

Taken less then 5minutes ago.
IMG_8354.JPG

If anything this thread should be used to give rusted bike owners a new glimpse of hope :shy:

Top Bottom