Childs Road Bike 24" wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ivan Ardon

Flat bar or drops? Have you seen the Subway 24 I'm selling in the For Sale section?

OP
OP
G

gary r

Guru
Drop bar road bike,but you have got me thinking now as he has out grown his Islabike The Carrerra would make an ideal upgrade , as a road bike (if i find one) is not the best for scooting round with your mates.............let me work out the finances and have a think about it.................decisions decisions

Catherine

Looking for a good quality childs road bike for my 9yr old son.

I am selling my sons Giant TCR Performance racing bike which has a 17" frame, wheel size 24*1, Shimano gears 18speed, drop handle bars,toe clips. He had it when he was 10 but grew out of it by 11, used it for a 1 week holiday and is in perfect condition. They dont make them anymore which is a shame - he had loads of interest in France when he rode it!
I am ging to sell it on ebay and would like to get £300.
Let me know if you are interested
CAtherine

geggy

I am selling my sons Giant TCR Performance racing bike which has a 17" frame, wheel size 24*1, Shimano gears 18speed, drop handle bars,toe clips. He had it when he was 10 but grew out of it by 11, used it for a 1 week holiday and is in perfect condition. They dont make them anymore which is a shame - he had loads of interest in France when he rode it!
I am ging to sell it on ebay and would like to get £300.
Let me know if you are interested
CAtherine

Top Bottom