Chills

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Doggon

Out cycling in a sunny summer’s day not a cloud(20c) but kept getting a cold wind/draught off the sea which gave me a burning sensation on my back; after an hour I gave up because of it and returned home. For the next week my back muscles felt sore and I couldn’t heat myself up and I didn’t feel right for about a fortnight. It’s new one to me and I have been cycling and running for over forty years. Anyone else?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Are you sure that it was the wind that caused it? That sounds more like an illness to me. I found quite a few conditions that produce symptoms similar to those.

OP
OP
D

Doggon

Hmm, I don’t know, I certainly had a nasal congestion and had been sweating buckets for about 5 nights whilst sleeping. So yeah I wasn’t at my best but I felt I was on the mend that day and when I turned my bike around to head back home and into the now facing wind the sensation disappeared. If you have found conditions that produce these kind of symptoms which are serious conditions, eh I would rather not hear about those particular ones; I'm sure if I heard that the symptoms would just reappear and I would spend a few weeks convincing myself I was doomed, thanks anyway.

OP
OP
D

Doggon

Are you sure that it was the wind that caused it? That sounds more like an illness to me. I found quite a few conditions that produce symptoms similar to those.
Hmm, I don’t know, I certainly had a nasal congestion and had been sweating buckets for about 5 nights whilst sleeping. So yeah I wasn’t at my best but I felt I was on the mend that day and when I turned my bike around to head back home and into the now facing wind the burning sensation subsided . If you have found conditions that produce these kind of symptoms which are serious conditions, eh I would rather not hear about those particular ones; I'm sure if I heard that the symptoms would just reappear and I would spend a few weeks convincing myself I was doomed, thanks anyway.

Top Bottom