Christmas food

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Our Christmas cake is lovely

WP_20151224_005.jpg

We decided against marzipan and icing

Mr K doesn't think I've made enough.

I'm with him on that one. Looks lovely tho.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Last edited:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Mr Summerdays together with middle summerling decided to make a cake... Err I've no idea what went wrong but it didn't rise very much (it was his first ever cake!), they then decorated it together:
image.jpeg

I was in stitches at various points.... The icing doesn't look too bad considering it fell apart as they tried lifting it onto the cake (I did suggest at that point to use the rolling pin, but most of the time I was told to go away for giggling :giggle:).

Edit: yes I do know that the purple snail seems to be leaving a slime trail, and that there is jam all over the plate... It adds to the home made character!):laugh:

Thank you Tesco!

Because of personal tastes and preferences we bought 4 individual 100g Christmas Puddings

Tesco however could not provide, so for the same price sent me 4 premium 900g Puddings.

All I have to do now is eat my way through the remaining 28 portions!

Or perhaps I should gate crash Numbnuts and Slioch's party taking them with me

Chick Pea Dahl, during meal-break at work yesterday, on a 12;00 - 20:00 shift

This clip reminds me of 4 of the ENPs at work, it's almost the same every time they're on shift together, & in the staff-room

I'm sure you all know similar collegues/friends....

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
We've still got German Bundt cake, white chocolate baked cheesecake and caramel egg custard left over from yesterday. Mum does do good puddings...

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
We had Christmas frittata for lunch, and now we have more left overs with the potato gratin I had to make yesterday when my elves went mad and peeled every potato in the house.... Just what I needed yesterday but good now I don't have to do much!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Most of the savoury stuff gone, just gammon and stock left, but we have cake, Xmas puddings and chocolate left currently!

Top Bottom