Christmas? really?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Christmas is supposed to be a time of kindness, of giving, of happiness, so why do they have horror films, war films and such likes over Christmas? That is something I cannot understand from TV companies. Merry Christmas everybody.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Christmas is supposed to be a time of kindness, of giving, of happiness, so why do they have horror films, war films and such likes over Christmas? That is something I cannot understand from TV companies. Merry Christmas everybody.
There is an on off button y'knaw .:whistle:
Merry Christmas BTW :santa:

Venod

Eh up

Its not compulsory to watch, Merry Christmas :santa:

andyfraser

Über Member
The best Christmas film is Die Hard.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering

It's a counterbalance for the fake sincerity and saccharine sweetness that pervades the atmosphere.

Life at Chateau Vernon is too preoccupied with self generated frivolity and fun to worry about the TV schedule.

I'm looking forward to the Christmas Lectures and haven't got a clue about anything else that's scheduled to appear.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Bugger the war/horror films. Hubster has control of the remote (as per) and I am enduring bloody repeats of 5 year old Have I got news for you, QI, 8 out of 10 cats and other such tripe. This is why I am tapping away on the interweb.

Top Bottom