Christmas Telly

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
The Boy in the Dress was fun and very silly. The 'new' Wallander was so old it creaked; Scandinavians must have had very low expectations back then.

I like the original Wallander, there are long periods where the only action is stuff like Wallander smoking a fag - I've been to Scandinavia enough times to know that sometimes that is actually as exciting as it gets.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
The Boy in the Dress was fun and very silly. The 'new' Wallander was so old it creaked; Scandinavians must have had very low expectations back then.
I managed to fall asleep before the denouement which was a relief in many ways.

OP
OP
Flick of the Elbow
Yesterday caught up with the Boxing Day round of the 'grown up' Christmas University Challenge, featuring cycling's very own Emma Pooley, looking rather lovely I have to say. Sadly she described herself as a former cyclist now triathlete. I won't say how she and her team got on but the semi's and finals are being broadcast this week, from tomorrow.

david k

Hi
Top gear "was" a very good program, but now its just silly, you can almost predict what stupid things they are going to do next.
true, the format is well used, now i watch it in the knowledge its set up and daft and just try to enjoy it, with that approach i like it again after getting fed up with it for a while

rich p

ridiculous old lush
There was an excellent programme by AN Wilson on John Betjeman last night - BBC4. A worthy use of catch up if you missed it.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Did anyone watch the Open All Hours remake? Very similar to Last Of The Summer Wine,the only ones laughing were the ones on the sound over.:tired:

missed it was it any good ?

The Boy in The Dress was ok and watchable , Wallander does not do a lot for me

Must admit caught Skyfall and Strictly Christmas special which was ok but then Rachel Stevens as Tinkerbell ^_^:smooch:

Top Bottom