Chuffed with my new purchase

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Location
South Manchester
Nice bike....very rare.....
 
OP
OP
B

Brahan

Guru
Location
West Sussex
fossyant said:
Nice bike....very rare.....

Really? That's a bonus :biggrin:

I still can't really find anything out about them although I've had a quick sniff around on line.

There is a slight problem with it. The chain becomes slack when I stop pedaling and it slaps the frame. Does it need to be taken apart and properly cleaned and greased....any pointers?
 

BADGER.BRAD

Legendary Member
Location
Shropshire
I would guess that the freewheel is sticking a little, try working a little oil into the thing . It will most likley loosen with use anyway!
 
Wow, blast from the past. My mom and sister used to ride Nishikis in the 80s. Yeah, I'm an American. Solid bikes from what I recall; never gave a problem.

Oh and first post, so, hi.
 
Top Bottom