Cigarette?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Bayerd said:
Focus Thief

Is that a new bike available from Wiggle?

Ergle

Über Member
It took me 10 years to get rid of the cravings. After that I was able to smoke occasionally for a further 5, having one or two ciggies in the pub with mates, whenever the mood took. I no longer have any desire to smoke - a few weeks ago I gave away the box of cigars I brought back from Cuba - they just weren't getting smoked!!

I'm 53. In the last 15 years I've been to 4 funerals of friends my age or younger who died of lung cancer - they all smoked. I miss them all.

I used to love smoking and still like the smell of a pipe or cigar - but tobacco is a killer.

Ergle

Über Member
It took me 10 years to get rid of the cravings. After that I was able to smoke occasionally for a further 5, having one or two ciggies in the pub with mates, whenever the mood took. I no longer have any desire to smoke - a few weeks ago I gave away the box of cigars I brought back from Cuba - they just weren't getting smoked!!

I'm 53. In the last 15 years I've been to 4 funerals of friends my age or younger who died of lung cancer - they all smoked. I miss them all.

I used to love smoking and still like the smell of a pipe or cigar - but tobacco is a killer.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Last had a fag in August. I still get eh occasional craving, but I find they don't last as long, and I can dismiss them far easier than before. Keep it up RT!

Cubist

Still wavin'
Last had a fag in August. I still get eh occasional craving, but I find they don't last as long, and I can dismiss them far easier than before. Keep it up RT!

I always found it a bad idea when I gave up before to have the occasional smoke.It always started me off again.

I haven't done that this time.

I always found it a bad idea when I gave up before to have the occasional smoke.It always started me off again.

I haven't done that this time.

yenrod

I've never understood this smoking lark...didnt do nowt for me or drinking - I just dont like the feeling though I like a communal drink..and a nice atmosphere...when the feeling takes me!

yenrod

I've never understood this smoking lark...didnt do nowt for me or drinking - I just dont like the feeling though I like a communal drink..and a nice atmosphere...when the feeling takes me!

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
Resist ... resist!

I stopped 9 years ago and I have not inhaled anything (I mean ANYTHING) since that time ... not spliffs, not the odd cheroot, not the occasional cigar, nor even the infrequent pipe. NOTHING!!

You must have a will of iron and a single-minded attitude to becoming an ex-smoker!

We are the Borg. Resistance is futile.

XmisterIS

Purveyor of fine nonsense
Resist ... resist!

I stopped 9 years ago and I have not inhaled anything (I mean ANYTHING) since that time ... not spliffs, not the odd cheroot, not the occasional cigar, nor even the infrequent pipe. NOTHING!!

You must have a will of iron and a single-minded attitude to becoming an ex-smoker!

We are the Borg. Resistance is futile.

Top Bottom