Cinelli question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
You seem very sure that the seller is male. Have you looked at "his" autres objets? There's a rather large number of size 90B bras for sale, as well as much other clothing of a feminine nature, size 40/41 ladies' shoes, handbags etc. Maybe these are unwanted trophies from past conquests (this is France, after all), but you may be unwise to leap to unwarranted conclusions. Just sayin'......

PS I wouldn't bother with a round trip of more than 160km for this.

A quick guess and I make it 540 miles.

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
You seem very sure that the seller is male. Have you looked at "his" autres objets? There's a rather large number of size 90B bras for sale, as well as much other clothing of a feminine nature, size 40/41 ladies' shoes, handbags etc. Maybe these are unwanted trophies from past conquests (this is France, after all), but you may be unwise to leap to unwarranted conclusions. Just sayin'......

My "unwarranted conclusions" are based on the fact that he,she or it sign themselves "cordialement Claude"^_^

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
I think lm having second thoughts about all this cycling, just got home for a rather hilly 10k ride and its 22.7 C today. Boy am l going to build up a thirst in the summer when 30C plus is the norm. I knew there had to be a reason why l was the only sucker on a bike today ! :cuppa:

OP
OP
woodbutcher

woodbutcher

Veteran
Bit like me here, only its 28/30 but not many hills. Make sure you take plenty of water, you can get dehydrated very quickly.
You never spoke a truer word, stupidly l forgot to fill my water bottle before l left. Needless to say l was more than somewhat thirsty when l got back. What is the humidity level like in Accra ?

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
My "unwarranted conclusions" are based on the fact that he,she or it sign themselves "cordialement Claude"
You do know that the name Claude is gender-neutral, don't you? https://www.behindthename.com/name/claude

wonderdog

Hah! I scoff in your general direction. In Oz it rains, grass springs green, cows eat same, then pooh a lot. Flies breed like fury and there's nothing worse than being out for a pedal and having one fly up yr nose then, refusing to die, buzzing interminably somewhere near one's sinuses. It looks so silly punching yourself on the nose - plus it doesn't seem to work.

Top Bottom