Citroen Xara Picasoo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jacomus-rides-Gen

Legendary Member
It will do, though I try not to look at them for too long in case my heart stops in disgust.
 

Maz

Squire
I bet these indicators are a real nuisance if they're close enough to you...
 

gavintc

Legendary Member
Location
Southsea
I was given one by National car rental last week as an 'upgrade'. It was very idiosynchratic - very Citroen. In truth, it was well equipped and drove well. However, arriving from a late-ish flight at Southampton airport at the car was not as simple as key in a drive. It took me 5-10 mins to work it out. The hand brake is strange. The computer even stranger.

I am pretty certain that the indicator repeaters were in the wing mirrors.
 
OP
OP
walker

walker

Legendary Member
Location
Bromley, Kent
if they are in the Wing mirrors then they are not very noticable from the side. I thought that was the idea of Side repeaters?
 
Top Bottom