Claire from Steps

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abitrary

yenrod said:
Maybe shes fattening herself up for some sprogs.

Or maybe was and is a fatbint in a thin body.

I think Mr P has hit on something here, and I have picked it up and will thus extrapolate that she is ill, maybe with some sort of bone disease.

Her sudden fatness is not natural.

SamNichols

I believe that she has just had a sprog, which might explain some of the weight (but not all).

Abitrary

SamNichols said:
I believe that she has just had a sprog, which might explain some of the weight (but not all).

The extra weight can only be explained if the sprog never made it out. But doctors these days have to fill in forms for this????

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Abitrary said:
The extra weight can only be explained if the sprog never made it out. But doctors these days have to fill in forms for this????

FCUK Me...nearly split my sides...........:smile::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Nah...called not looking after yourself - I did put weight on with kids (and an arse of a job), but only 2.5 stone, not double my body...thankfully got back down to where I was.....only took 8 years to see the light and 4 months to shed it... give her a bike !! :ohmy:;)

Abitrary

fossyant said:
FCUK Me...nearly split my sides...........:smile::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Nah...called not looking after yourself - I did put weight on with kids (and an arse of a job), but only 2.5 stone, not double my body...thankfully got back down to where I was.....only took 8 years to see the light and 4 months to shed it... give her a bike !! :ohmy:;)

She would probably eat that bike like a twiglet.

fossyant

So, we know H is still as he was.... ahem..but looking old...., Lisa is still pretty nice, but what about the others..the fella and the other girly.......

Abitrary

fossyant said:
So, we know H is still as he was.... ahem..but looking old...., Lisa is still pretty nice, but what about the others..the fella and the other girly.......

Faye. Faye Tozer. I can remember her name but visual recollection is dubious.

fossyant

You is a secret STEPS FAN.... OUTED !!!!!

Abitrary

fossyant said:
You is a secret STEPS FAN.... OUTED !!!!!

Yes, I have eclectic taste. I listen to anything and everything.

But then I have the mental agility and capacity to understand all this music.

Top Bottom