Clarkson on the mobile eh?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
Hmm, why am I not surprised?

bonj2

how do we know it even IS clarkson? can only see the back of his head and through the glass at that. Hardly very clear.

abchandler

Looks too sharp to be a 70mph photo. The car in the fast lane and the brambles in the background are similarly unblurred. Stationary in a traffic jam anyone?

Jaded

abchandler said:
Looks too sharp to be a 70mph photo. The car in the fast lane and the brambles in the background are similarly unblurred. Stationary in a traffic jam anyone?

Still illegal. Unless he is calling the police. ;)

yello

I liked this...

The 6.3l Mercedes 600 was the chosen car of brutal dictator Idi Amin, China's Chairman Mao, Yugoslavia's Tito, Leonid Brezhnev in the USSR and Romania's Nicolae Ceausescu

;)

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
Nigel-YZ1 said:
Didn't John Lennon have one too?

If Chairman Mao had owned a Vauxhall Astra would that make me evil?

(Runs off to seek sanctuary shouting Hail Marys)

Arch

Married to Night Train
abchandler said:

yes, I agree. Still illegal, as Jaded says, of course and a stupid thing to do, especially in his position, because if anyone cares about anyone doing stuff like that, they take more note of a celeb....

snorri

Legendary Member
I think it is just a couple with little to do who spotted Clarkson sitting in his parked car using his phone and thought they would try a scam to get some money from the gutter press.:biggrin:

Top Bottom