Clarkson Suspended...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If they were so:"infamous" no one would have leant them anything. Allegedly is normally code word for it didn't happen. Lots of opinions but very little fact. Provide some links and I'll happily be proved wrong .

Yeah but, if I want to revisit the joys of discourse with denialist fanboys, I will re-read all the threads about Lance Armstrong first.
A piece of classic reasoned argument. Let's start at the beginning, why am I a fanboy? Because I asked for evidence not personal opinion, rumour and speculation. This thread has numerous posters picking up the bullying in Top Gear and yet you happily use bullying language as your preferred means of response " who gives a toss what you think" I believe was the phrase.
You may not like Top Gear, Clarkson and anything associated with them, but when on a forum used for debate of an issue you may want to either take part in a polite manner or simply ignore me. Manners cost nothing.

w00hoo_kent

One of the 64K
Has there been another instance of telly programme fans sending death threats? Twice?
I'd be pretty stunned if X-Factor (or similar) hadn't got them. If people can send death threats over putting a woman on a £10 note I can easily believe they'll do it over Cowell telling someone they can't sing. Of course, that isn't really news either so we'd be unlikely to find out about it.

Tin Pot

Guru
I'd be pretty stunned if X-Factor (or similar) hadn't got them. If people can send death threats over putting a woman on a £10 note I can easily believe they'll do it over Cowell telling someone they can't sing. Of course, that isn't really news either so we'd be unlikely to find out about it.

What is it with death threats these days anyway?

Don't like the telly = Death threat
Don't like your wedding dress = death threat
Don't like a cyclist = death threat

People have really lost the art of threatening.

I mean, what are they going to threaten when something really irks them?

Top Bottom