Class Dress Etiquette

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I am Spartacus

Über Member
guys... please do wear short shorts (cycling) in the spin classes.... unless your g string is nice and pertly done up
I had a testicle hanger in front of me for 40 minutes last night...

I had a very diplomatic and tactful word cos it werent good :smile:

It must hurt???

if its not tyesticles it's over ambitious cleavages.. give me strength...;):smile:

Only 'sprinter' shorts or cycling shorts for me!

I do 'RPM' in Fitness First and jumping in and out of the saddle at a high cadence requires that all undercarriage components are secured!

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
I am Spartacus said:
guys... please do wear short shorts in the spin classes.... unless your g string is nice and pertly done up
I had a testicle hanger in front of me for 40 minutes last night...

I had a very diplomatic and tactful word cos it werent good :biggrin:

It must hurt???

if its not tyesticles it's over ambitious cleavages.. give me strength...;):sad:

xx(xx(:smile::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
"I had a very diplomatic and tactful word cos it werent good xx("

You should have just shouted across the gym Hey mate one of your balls is hanging out. Bet he wouldnt do it again.

zacklaws

Guru
This thread has reminded of an incident when I used to take my kids swimming every week on the families night.

Every week, this "poser" would make an appearance, very small white trunks with bright green ones worn underneath and slowly walk into the pool looking round at everyone. One evening the two lads next to me suddenly broke out in hysterics so I turned to look to see what was so funny, at first I only saw the "poser" making his slow walk into the pool amongst all the mothers, and then I spotted that he had split his ball bag in two with his trunks and one of his "nuts" was poking out like a gooseberry and he was totally unaware presumably. Nearly peed my self laughing too.

Bill Gates

A mate of mine at school forgot to bring anything to wear under his shorts at a rugby match. The trouble was that there were some girls watching and his shorts were split in the crotch area. He had to go and find a lump of mud and camaflage his vitals by rubbing mud all over them. Quite funny at the time.

Top Bottom