Classic clipless moment.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
This morning i was on the way home this morning after night shift with a slow puncture that i could not be bothered to change at 5 am , all was running well and the air was lasting long enough to get home.

I stop about halfway to give the tyre a thumb check for pressure , seems ok so i clip the right foot in and push off intending to do a revolution with the left on top of the cleat before clipping in.Unfortunately my left foot decides to go straight into the cleat .......

Cue a wobble against the road camber and SPLAT !!!

Luckily no one was about to see and i only grazed my knee as like all of us i did the " i must make sure the bike does not hit the ground " fall :B)

Buddfox

Veteran
This morning i was on the way home this morning

Reading this post I can only thing of Spinal Tap and 'Tonight I'm going to rock you tonight'!

But as with any clipless moment, always better when there's not too many people about!

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Reading this post I can only thing of Spinal Tap and 'Tonight I'm going to rock you tonight'!

But as with any clipless moment, always better when there's not too many people about!

Haha I had to edit my OP after that , thats what lack of sleep, working nights and too much coffee does to your body .

Top Bottom