Classic Oxfordshire - Sunday 13th May

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AgainstBreastCancer

Event title: Classic Oxfordshire Bike Ride
Event date/s: Sunday 13th May
Event location: Harwell Campus, Didcot OX11 0FD
Event organiser: Against Breast Cancer
Your relationship: Promoter or organiser
Cost of entry: Entry Pack 30 miles (£20.00)
Entry Pack 60 miles (£21.00)
Entry Pack 75 miles (£21.00)
Kids Entry 30 Miles (£7.50)
Team Entry (£19.00 per person)
Club Entry (£18.00)
Minimum sponsorship: To celebrate the 25th anniversary of Against Breast Cancer we are asking all riders to try to raise at least £25
Beneficiary: Against Breast Cancer
Event link: https://www.bike-events.co.uk/Ride.aspx?id=619&n=y

Spring into the saddle for this fantastic ride - a choice of 30, 60, 75 or 100 mile routes through the pretty half-timbered villages and lush countryside of South Oxfordshire. From the start at Harwell Campus - home of the world-famous Diamond Light Facility - the routes head to Abingdon, on the banks for the Thames, and into the Vale of the White Horse then, for the 75 and 100 mile riders, the challenge of the Lambourn Downs. Food, refreshments and live music welcome you at the finish! There is also a twelve mile family-friendly option.

The Classic Oxfordshire takes place on the date of the 25th anniversary of Against Breast Cancer, who fund research into secondary spread; the main cause of breast cancer related deaths. Against Breast Cancer's vision is a future free from Breast Cancer.

THIS IS A SPONSORED CHARITY RIDE. Your entry fee only covers the costs of running the ride so please ask family and friends to sponsor you generously to make a real difference. We are asking riders to try and raise at least £25 pounds each. Thank you!

Attachments

• CLOX_2017-190-(ZF-0097-05191-1-001) (1).jpg
    CLOX_2017-190-(ZF-0097-05191-1-001) (1).jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 55

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
What's happened to the 13 mile route? I've done this for the last couple of years with my granddaughter. I doubt she'll be up for 30 miles!!!

Edit: and minimum age 12??
Shame, really..

Last edited:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Classic Oxfordshire is a lovely set of rides. Can I also say that the folks at Against Breast Cancer are a lovely bunch of folks too!

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Classic Oxfordshire is a lovely set of rides. Can I also say that the folks at Against Breast Cancer are a lovely bunch of folks too!
Yep, they are, and it is. I’ve done the 70 with friends and the 13 twice.
I’ll look at that Abingdon one, ta.

Top Bottom