Classic youtube reply

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I just received this comment on one of my youtube videos.....

....what I do believe is cyclists should be banned from using roads at peak hours because all they are doing is causing more congestion on our busy roads and making life difficult for us big boys. I've been watching all the nonsense on the news this week about cyclists wanting more rights on the road and it just makes me even more frustrated than I already am.

So it would appear that cyclists cause congestion. Mmmm. Are you sure it doesn't have something to do with the hundreds (thousands) of other cars sitting between you and your work.... Hmmmm

:smile::laugh::biggrin:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
big boys? sounds like the opposite in at least one area… :smile:

hackbike 6

He's talking bo55ox of course.its brain dead car drivers that are causing all the problems and also too many cars.in the future owning a car should be a privelage and not a right.obviously big boy hasn't thought this out very well.(posted via k800i)

Night Train

Maker of Things
Well, he has a point.

Every morning I commute in my car 35 miles in the opposite direction to the rush hour and I must see, umm, all of three cyclists hogging the whole of the cycle lane at various points so that all those cars, 4x4's, trucks and buses just can't get past them.
I mean Sally traffic, on Radio 2, is always banging on about massive tailbacks on the M6 due to a cyclist crossing at junction 19 or the A40 into London is stationary as 2 cyclist are riding into work in convoy.
:tongue:

hackbike 6

Stop being sarky ;-)

yenrod

magnatom said:
I just received this comment on one of my youtube videos.....

....what I do believe is cyclists should be banned from using roads at peak hours because all they are doing is causing more congestion on our busy roads and making life difficult for us big boys. I've been watching all the nonsense on the news this week about cyclists wanting more rights on the road and it just makes me even more frustrated than I already am.

So it would appear that cyclists cause congestion. Mmmm. Are you sure it doesn't have something to do with the hundreds (thousands) of other cars sitting between you and your work.... Hmmmm

:sad::laugh::ohmy:

My god, I learn something today: so all male drivers have big penis's and women I take it have big breasts too.

I soo wish id have learnt that in school.

Which video was that a response to magnatom?

Reminds me of a very serious letter to the Richmond & Twickenham times, several years ago, in which a rather frustrated commuter had gone to his local bus stop in Ham, only to find several Italian students there already – (he stressed how well behaved they were!) but that, when the bus arrived, they got on it first and there was no more room left for him to board that one, had to wait for the next and that consequently he was late for work etc – at the end of the letter he proposed that it was about time that foreigners shouldn’t be allowed to use public transport until 09.30…

Top Bottom