Classifieds....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

teddydove

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to be able use the Classifieds?..I am after some parts to finish some bikes off and have stuff to sell on plus giveaways after a garage clear out.
I dont really get the point off having to earn the right to use the classified page with a points system?.

jack smith

Veteran
Is just so people dont join just to sell dodgy items, most people who do that couldnt be bothered to wait to become a proper onown member of the forum first

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere
Say hello to each newbie who come onto the site, post a pics of your bike, join the chain association.

Post count is easy...

gtsiwak

Regular
Back to the question . How many posts you need to be able to post in classyfieds section? I'm a newbie on here as well and just saw something out there I need in my live.

Shaun

Founder
Back to the question . How many posts you need to be able to post in classyfieds section? I'm a newbie on here as well and just saw something out there I need in my live.

Our classifieds are not a general Internet trading post and access has always been a privilege that needs to be earned.

It's not based solely on your post count either, there are other qualifying factors too. ;)

Just use the forums normally - join in with the rest of our community and chat about cycling, and you'll soon earn access to the classifieds forums. It will be awarded naturally as you participate. :okay:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

teddydove

Oh i see.....I have made myself unpopular on here i think,i will never get enough points!.I get cross with badly and wrongly set up bikes,brake levers pointing horizontal like cowboy six shooters and coloured tyres hahaha.I worked in the bike trade for years and have had a life time of bike related conversations.I just wanted to get rid of a garage full of stuff and i also need some hard to find bits and pieces to finish off some classics...:sad:

Shaun

Founder
Oh i see.....I have made myself unpopular on here i think,i will never get enough points!.I get cross with badly and wrongly set up bikes,brake levers pointing horizontal like cowboy six shooters and coloured tyres hahaha.I worked in the bike trade for years and have had a life time of bike related conversations.I just wanted to get rid of a garage full of stuff and i also need some hard to find bits and pieces to finish off some classics...:sad:

As per the email I sent you - you already have access to the Classifieds forums.

Top Bottom