Classy Pic...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yello

Sure, she's super fit (in the health sense of the word) but I personally don't get it. She's no babe. Is it because she's a half way decent looker that rides a bike that cyclists get all hot and bothered?

zimzum42

Legendary Member
She is not hot at all. And the idea of dating a cyclist lady doesn't appeal at all either. How would I get away from the missus if she rode a bike too????

OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
It was a nice change not to see her too dolled up and actually looking like a cyclist instead of a dinner party hostess. IMO she is a good looking kid mind- has to be said though I do prefer my ladies to be slightly less polished/buff than an olympic cyclist!

domtyler

Über Member
I'd say she was a two to three pinter, i.e. only two/three pints necessary to find her incredibly attractive.

yello

John the Monkey said:
I believe she speaks highly of you too B)

Does she! Dom, you're in! And, by all accounts, she IS a goer!! Don't expect flowers mind, it'll just be sex.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
PR wise it's good....the photo in CW (got the mag today) was fine - VP looks lake a lady - i.e. important for girls and stuff.... but also like a sports person..... not a scary muscle freak !

I know she's pushed the sexy image, but when has any sport been sexy to girlies..... nope it hasn't - you either get a muscle monster or a Paula Radcliffe skinny thing..............

Despite some of us thinking she is well hot........ it also depicts that a normal lass or fella can get on in life and be successful....

I know it's pushing it, but I think lot's of it is aimed at lazy girlies and fellas too........

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
domtyler said:
I'd say she was a two to three pinter, i.e. only two/three pints necessary to find her incredibly attractive.

Yeah, right... I love it when men say this. Such totally unconvincing preening bravado. Firstly, you're a man, you'll basically shag anything that looks female. Secondly, she wouldn't even look at you - i.e.: you'd have no chance, any of you! And she'd kick all of your arses on a bike to boot.

Go Vicky!

domtyler

Über Member
Flying_Monkey said:
Yeah, right... I love it when men say this. Such totally unconvincing preening bravado. Firstly, you're a man, you'll basically shag anything that looks female. Secondly, she wouldn't even look at you - i.e.: you'd have no chance, any of you! And she'd kick all of your arses on a bike to boot.

Go Vicky!

A little bird revealed to me that you were knobbing two birds at the same time at one point! Where were your high and mighty principles then?

briank

There's some round here would shag a hole in a barber's floor, but others us not only find curvaceous muscle definition attractive but are drawn to having our butts kicked by someone who also likes to look sexy.;)

domtyler said:
A little bird revealed to me that you were knobbing two birds at the same time at one point! Where were your high and mighty principles then?
That's not high and mighty principles, that's just the nettle of painful truth. Grasp it ugly boy. No gloves allowed.

yenrod

yello said:
Sure, she's super fit (in the health sense of the word) but I personally don't get it. She's no babe. Is it because she's a half way decent looker that rides a bike that cyclists get all hot and bothered?

Me neither !

MarcBC

Forgive a newbie butting in, but I do think she is a babe. A very fast one at that!

uocycl126.jpg

Top Bottom