Claud Butler frame with G.I.D - suits someone willing to give me booze.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
For exhange, this Claud Butler Roubaix frame what I bought off ebay when squiffy on ASDA half price Merlot. I've been using it as a SingleSpeed commuter for the last six months but have just built myself a new bike on a vintage frame.

The 'lucky' recipient / booze giver will recieve:

Genuine Taiwanese aluminum frame, designed to prevent fallapart.

Brakes and cables.

Forks designed to hold round wheels.

Bottom Bracket that is only six months old and has only done 3600 miles.

Genuine plastic rear reflector.

Threadless headset.

A sense of wellbeing from knowing my shed now has space for other crap I don't need.

Collection / Adnams preferred.

uploadfromtaptalk1368202808074.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1368202840268.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1368202871725.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1368202906643.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1368202935191.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1368202960677.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1368202982979.jpg

GID = ground in dirt

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
Shame your so far away!

montage

God Almighty
It had mudguards on for most of the time I rode it, I had some crud catchers on it and they kept my bum dry marvellously.

I'm about 6 foot tall.

Thank you for the response, it may well fit the bill for what i am looking for - I'll do a bit of research and get back to you, please don't hold the bike for me or anything. I'm in the middle of final year exams at the moment so it might be a few days before I get the chance to sort my life out. Cheers!

OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Thank you for the response, it may well fit the bill for what i am looking for - I'll do a bit of research and get back to you, please don't hold the bike for me or anything. I'm in the middle of final year exams at the moment so it might be a few days before I get the chance to sort my life out. Cheers!

No problem, it's not in the way or anything :smile:

montage

God Almighty
No problem, it's not in the way or anything :smile:

Exams done, beers consumed, and if you are happy for me to cover postage + provide some beer tokens then I would happily take this off your hands! If you'd prefer to wait for somebody who can collect it, no worries at all, beggers can't be choosers!

Top Bottom