Claud Butler Virago - For Sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

indiekid07

I am selling the following bike but please exciuse my lack of information about it as I admit I am not an expert on bikes.

CLAUD BUTLER VIRAGO 18" MOUNTAIN BIKE WITH INTERMEDIATE TYRES.

I have no idea how old the bike is as I brought it off a guy on ebay about 2 years ago. It has been a very reliable bike and I am only selling as I needed something a bit lighter.

It has the following:

Schwalbe Marathon Pus Puncture resistant tyres which are less than a year old and have been a god sent.

18" Yellow and very reflective Frame. I would describe the frame as average condition but there is no rust and no major dents.

When it was services about a year ago , it has a new gear cogs, derailer and chain. They are in good condition but do need some adjusting.

The brake pads need adjusting and replacing.

The saddle has finally started to wear away at the front but it does not affect the ride.

The Front wheel is quick release.

It has toe clips and a water botle holder.

It still has its original refectors and I can put some basic lights on.

It also has the uprights on the handlebars which I got really used to.

Overall the bike is in good condition for it's age but it needs some TLC and adjusting. Would make an ideal first bike, upgrade ot a spare to tinker with. The tyres are woth 35 quid each when new.

Any realistic offers will be considered.

Bike is in Sunbury on Thames, near end of M3, near Richmond, Twickenham Kingston or Staines.

dsc03074m.jpg

dsc03076f.jpg

dsc03077.jpg

dsc03079.jpg

dsc03081v.jpg

dsc03082.jpg

Please PM me if interested.

OP
OP
I

indiekid07

Top Bottom