Cleaning spoke reflectors in the dishwasher

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Only for laughs.

it works

Where do you position your reflectors? I had mine 1 or 2 inches down the spoke from the rim but at my last service the LBS had moved them back to the edge next to the rim, now I cant decide where they should be? Help!:wacko:

OP
OP
Andrew_Culture

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
Where do you position your reflectors? I had mine 1 or 2 inches down the spoke from the rim but at my last service the LBS had moved them back to the edge next to the rim, now I cant decide where they should be? Help!:wacko:

If you want to be REALLY cool then file out the insides of your reflectors then PTFE spray-lube your spokes. Then you'll have what are in effect high-vis spokey dokies.

ayceejay

Guru
I like the bag idea. Now that your reflectors are neatly packed and all together walk out into your back garden then swing the bag around your head three times and sling it as far as you can. If there is a river nearby this works even better. If you are conscious of the environment leave the bag out with the wheelie bin although I am sure they have already been cycled and recycled not to say revolved.

Top Bottom