Clif Cross 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Diggs

Veteran
http://clifcross.com/

27th March

I have rather foolishly signed up for this, after looking enviously at the pics from previous years. Currently have persuaded a mate of mine to join in so we're having a ROADTRIP up to Yorkshire for Easter!
Is anyone else her up for it? Or ever if any fellow CCers passing want to say "Hi" over the weekend (I know it's your part of the world @ColinJ ) while we're up there.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Strangely enough, I had never heard of that event despite it being very local indeed!

I have ridden all of the shorter route many times. It's a nice mix of our local bridleways and sections of elevated country roads. I can't find the longer route but I have probably done most of the extra bits too.

I will probably be doing my annual Glasson Dock ride elsewhere that day or I would have come and said 'hi'.

Montydog

http://clifcross.com/

27th March

I have rather foolishly signed up for this, after looking enviously at the pics from previous years. Currently have persuaded a mate of mine to join in so we're having a ROADTRIP up to Yorkshire for Easter!
Is anyone else her up for it? Or ever if any fellow CCers passing want to say "Hi" over the weekend (I know it's your part of the world @ColinJ ) while we're up there.

good luck fellas!!......hope the day is good and you have lots of fun!...looks interesting event:bicycle:

OP
OP
Diggs

Diggs

Veteran
Thanks @Montydog I'm sure it'll be a challenge and a real change from the flatish local routes here. I'm equal parts nervous and excited, plus hunting out ANY hills I can find round here to up the training. Hoping my manflu will clear as I missed this morning's group ride and am going stir crazy at the moment

OP
OP
Diggs

Diggs

Veteran
Right quick update.
I haven't really fine an awful lot of training other than on the relatively flat roads of Essex but here we go. Accommodation booked, list made and I've been making a huge number of self-deprecating jokes on Twitter with the organisers.
Here we go!

Top Bottom