Cliff Shrubb

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nonowt

Über Member
There's a collection of Cliff Shrubb frames and other goodies currently on Facebook

View: https://www.facebook.com/groups/189980874897099/permalink/786454151916432/

SkipdiverJohn

Deplorable Brexiteer
Rather sad that despite keeping fit through riding, he didn't achieve an especially great age. :sad: He was a damn sight faster on three wheels than I am on two. 25 miles in under an hour is a seriously impressive time. I'd soon fall off if I tried to ride a three wheeler at speed round a TT course!

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Finally had a chance to look for a frame number and it looks like 860 or 850 stamped on the bottom bracket.

Whilst out in the garage thought I would check the under saddle bag for contents , a nice old spanner , link extractor , tyre levers , spare tubes , small padlock and spare cables all neatly wrapped in an old drying up cloth.

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
What size frame @biggs682 ? I have a CS tandem and a Hallett (a Cliff trainee) and love the Shrubb. Was this from the chap on The Other Place? He didn’t respond to my email.
Remember me if you want to pass it on....

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
What size frame @biggs682 ? I have a CS tandem and a Hallett (a Cliff trainee) and love the Shrubb. Was this from the chap on The Other Place? He didn’t respond to my email.
Remember me if you want to pass it on....

It's a 23" square frame .
I got it via CTC forum if that's what you mean ?
Ok re passing it on , you are the 3rd person who has said that ^_^

Paul_Smith SRCC

www.plsmith.co.uk
Cliff.jpg

Cliff Shrubb fans 'meet up' 19th May 2024.

As it will be 10 years year this May since Cliff passed away some of us are meeting at one of his 'go to' tea stops, Tanhouse Farm, Rusper Road, Dorking RH5 5BX in their Barn from 11am. All welcome, look forward to meeting you all and I dare say some Cliff Shrubb bikes and no doubt many stories and conversations that start with "Do you remember….."

Top Bottom