Clock and radio re setting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Spent a good 20 minutes this afternoon trying to enter the radio code and resetting the time on my parents 2016 ? Honda Jazz.

Main issue was that the radio code was on line for the paint code and vice versa !!!

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...

Any use? 🤔

Edit: My code is a 6 digit number

Last edited:

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
SWMBO's got a Honda Jazz, but a 2009 one. And it's in the paint code on hers as well. Decent cars though, particularly hers which has all the toys and the full glass roof.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
SWMBO's has done 80,000 miles and it's 11 years old. Nothing's gone wrong with it, just needing regular servicing and the expensive weird-size tyres.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
First one parents had Northamptonshire fire service turned into a convertible when they cut my dad out after an accident , second one went well then started doing silly things that Honda could never cure as the engine would just cut out when it wanted to no management lights or codes present , current one has the 7 speed CVT and goes well and behaves itself .

Brandane

Legendary Member
I currently have a Suzuki S-Cross with the built in satnav and "info-tainment" system. The instruction manual for that comes as a separate book, which is thicker than the one for the rest of the car itself. I hope it never gives up the ghost as replacement cost is about £1000 I have been told.

Top Bottom