Closing my PayPal Account

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave the Smeghead

Über Member
PayPal are making changes to their terms and conditions which gives them substantial, irrevocable rights over images and products sold using their portal.
The only options they are giving are to accept or close your account.

The rights they are demanding are punitive and potentially will cause small businesses significant difficulties.

I would recommend that everyone reads these new terms and conditions, and then makes up their own mind as to what to do next.

For me this will be closing my PayPal account.

Leedsbusdriver

Every breath leaves me one less to my last
You don't have to close your account, just don't use it.

PayPal are making changes to their terms and conditions which gives them substantial, irrevocable rights over images and products sold using their portal.
The only options they are giving are to accept or close your account.

The rights they are demanding are punitive and potentially will cause small businesses significant difficulties.

I would recommend that everyone reads these new terms and conditions, and then makes up their own mind as to what to do next.

For me this will be closing my PayPal account.

This is the only one that is not an actual change. It's just moved (as they say) from the current privacy policy.

Levo-Lon

Guru
As above, paypal is far better than using a debit card ,can cost a bit selling wise but i tend to be all purchase nowadays.

I'll only use paypal on all internet items

Top Bottom