Clothes Clear-Out Vulpine & Morvelo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mythste

Veteran
It has come to my attention that I have a load of decent quality cycling kit that hasn't been worn in over two years. Both new gear and an increased waist (how did that happen?) are the reasons.

Prices include postage to the UK, paypal only, F&F if you're feeling trustworthy (I've dealt with a few folks on here now!) or you cover fees if you'd rather G&S, which I would understand.

Vulpine Mens Classic Jacket - Medium, Grey (I also have an identical version in Maroon which I'm inclined to keep but if anyone is desperate, please let me know)
Condition - 8/10
Price - £54

A beautifully tailored cycling friendly casual jacket. It's got a bunch of nice little features including magnetic bum flap for increased road spray protection, lazer cut underarm vents, and reversable sleeve collars which are reflective on the inside. Note (and pictured) some of the reflective patches on the inside of the sleeve have worn off.

9KfA9Z5.jpg
FKYr0hM.jpg
85xmynh.jpg

Morvelo Nth Series Jersey floral, Large
Condition - 9/10
Morvelo's "Nth Series" is their top of the range lightweight premium range. I'm a medium in Morvelos "normal" range, and this large fits me pretty bang on. I think I've managed to find one tiny pull on the back of the jersey in the mesh section but otherwise as new. Should probably go with the matching bib shorts below
Price - £26

vL9Z3PE.jpg
Xs7Ar7s.jpg

Morvelo Nth Series Bib shorts, Floral, Medium
Condition - 9/10
Seldom worn and saved for "bright, fast days", of which we rarely see. Should probably go to their new home with the above jersey.
Price - £44

lygbyNP.jpg
Uu9GyYq.jpg

Morvelo Nth Series Jersey Black, Medium
Condition 7/10
Price - £22
Same range as above, except this one only fits me in the peak summer months, and before I've been to the beer garden. A number of pulls on the back from sitting against a wall in said beer garden. My bad.

TCCnqzL.jpg
TCCnqzL.jpg

Hoy Vulpine Jersey, Medium, Blue
Condition 8/10
Price - £17
Reasonably well used but looked after good quality jersey. Generously sized around the chest with a slightly more cinched waist. Quite flattering if you actually have a masculine chest. I don't.

4iTsz8b.jpg
YLFFawX.jpg

There may be more to come so keep your eyes peeled!

OP
OP
mythste

mythste

Veteran
30% off if two items purchased.

Top Bottom