Clothes for shorties!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LEEHM

Regular
Thought I had found the perfect jacket for some winter cycling that didn’t cost the earth!
However I’m vertically challenged (5’1) and couldn’t find my hands when I put it on!

Does any one have any brand suggestions for smaller women…. It’s getting cold here in Scotland
X

vickster

Legendary Member
Thought I had found the perfect jacket for some winter cycling that didn’t cost the earth!
However I’m vertically challenged (5’1) and couldn’t find my hands when I put it on!

Does any one have any brand suggestions for smaller women…. It’s getting cold here in Scotland
X

Try Stolen Goat/Velovixen. The Velovixen Facebook page is very active and you’ll get great advice
@Reynard is a shorter lady and may have some advice too

Last edited:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I'm 1.60 metres (5Ft1) size 10(ish), commute with an Altura Night Vision jacket.
I have a few Alturas, they fit well.
I don't do road racing though, do you need something less flapping in the wind lol?
For the cold, wear a base layer under your cycling jersey.
I wear thermal tops under some not described warm sports fleecy top under my jacket on colder winter mornings.

OP
OP
LEEHM

LEEHM

Regular
Thanks for your reply’s! Im going to check those out, layering up is maybe a better shout! The jacket I tried was a really thick rigid material which I think was not helping

Enjoy the rest of the weekend

Top Bottom