clothing for the Exmoor Beast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Nasawing

I guess for me is not the matter of if it is or isn't going to be nasty (be that foggy, wet, windy, cold fine or whatever), so much as the fact that it might be. That adds a degree of unpredictability and excitement - and I guess helps make the event different every year (?)

The chance of a bit of H2O doesn't seem to be putting anyone off anyway - nigh on 1200 people registered now according to the Beast website.

Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing 'Team Binbag' hitting the tarmac!

Hmmm - yummy! :tongue:

0,,5267004,00.jpg

HardingBinMATFOC_659x900.jpg

Lance Substrong

Wow, if these ladies are with 'Team Binbag' then I take back all I said about not beeing seen with sartorially challenged riders. Just off to the local Spar shop to get properly kitted out.

Lance Substrong

Just seen the weekend weather forecast and looks like I probably wont be needing bin bags, plastic shoping bags, gaffer tape and tin foil. It will be fine on Saturday and the rain isn't due to kick-in until about 2 p.m. on Sunday, which gives a 7 hour window of dry riding if you get away in the first batches. I'm going to play it safe though and carry a racing cape in my windproof jacket pocket -just in case.

Cheers, see you on the road.

Lance

Nasawing

Just seen the weekend weather forecast and looks like I probably wont be needing bin bags, plastic shoping bags, gaffer tape and tin foil. It will be fine on Saturday and the rain isn't due to kick-in until about 2 p.m. on Sunday, which gives a 7 hour window of dry riding if you get away in the first batches. I'm going to play it safe though and carry a racing cape in my windproof jacket pocket -just in case.

Cheers, see you on the road.

Lance

I'm gutted! I was looking forward to the rustle of thin plastic over the lovely curves of Team BinBag...!

Break a leg chaps and chapettes - happy cycling!

Top Bottom