Club 10 photos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
papercorn2000

papercorn2000

No, you would never be satisfied with another man if you did gaze upon me...

MessenJah

Rider
You often see some utter shite photos of cycling.

These are not they.

Why doesn't he put a portfolio on his website instead of putting pics on murdochspace?
confused.gif

l_d73a2467d3fdfdf0020343d4a37b54f3.jpg

Now this one is classy.

I'm intrigued by the rider in CSC kit.
The rest of you are in Rolls-Royce sponsored club kit, or wet waterproofs :biggrin:, but he's turned-up in team-replica kit.
I know it's only a club 10, but doesn't he get frowned or laughed at ?

GeeBee

Thank you for all the positive messages. I normally work in the motorcycle industry so to take some shots of my club's midweek10 was a nice distraction. It is actually something I should be competing in but taking photographs is a nice excuse to bail out.

My own website was looking a bit crap so I changed it to a holding page but will update it soon and put some other cycling galleries on. 'Murdochspace' just seemed a quick and convenient way to let the guys see what I had been up to.

So thanks again, although I thing RigidRaider needs to read Practicle Photography a bit less. :biggrin:

GeeBee

and yes I need to learn to spell.:biggrin: I am a photographer after all.

GeeBee said:
So thanks again, although I thing RigidRaider needs to read Practicle Photography a bit less. ;)

Which bit ?

Rigid Raider said:
Agreed that is an inspiring shot, a few others there and some good panning shots although he needs to crop them with more space in front of the riders and less behind. IMO.

Yeah, the man's right :biggrin:

Meself though, I like your abstracts.
And the detail ones, like the raindrop covered bar-end shifters for instance.

Good stuff.

andy_wrx LRPS :smile: (well, was once, haven't paid the subs for years...!)

GeeBee

I like to think of it as a metaphor for life. Where you have come from is as important as where you are going.

Yuk! What's that smell;)

Point taken. I will remember my rule of thirds.

Anyway, cycling.........

Tynan

Veteran
absolutely first class, always so nice to see something like this captured so well

thanks for sharing

Top Bottom